Anime Fable Manga Copyright Policy
Thanks for visiting the page with the Anime Fable Manga copyright policy. Anime Fable Manga respects intellectual property rights and expects its users to do the same. If you are the owner of copyright, or your agent, and consider that any of the copyrighted materials that are available directly through the Anime Fable Manga Service violates your rights, please let us know.
Send notification of the alleged copyright infringement to the Anime Fable Manga copyright agent to the following Email address.
All the text content in on the entire website is the property of Anime Fable Manga, unless stated otherwise (links to the source or license links within the text). The text content available throughout the website is available under Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License unless stated otherwise (link to the source or license within the text).
All images/logos used in the website are properties of their respective owners and are made use of under “free-use” for commentary, and news. We does not guarantee the accuracy of the information provided on the website as they may have been gathered from different sources.
A notification of the alleged copyright or copyright infringement should be directed to the Anime Fable Manga copyright agent as indicated above.
Please include as detailed information as possible so that we can identify the facts and circumstances, including, as far as possible:
- A handwritten or electronic signature of the owner of the allegedly infringed copyright (or of the person authorized to act on their behalf);
- Specific identification of each work whose copyright or copyright has been allegedly infringed;
- A description of where the material whose copyright or copyright is considered infringed is located on the Anime Fable Manga Service or the Anime Fable Manga Websites (please provide as much detail as possible and provide a URL to help us locate the material you are reporting) ;
- Contact information for the complaining party, such as full name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement in accordance with the complaining party believes in good faith that the use of the work (s) in the manner in which it is claimed is not authorized by the copyright holder, its agent, or the law;
- A statement according to the information provided in the notification is accurate, and the complaining party is the holder of the allegedly infringed right, or its agent.
We also consider it appropriate to let you know that Anime Fable Manga has a policy to cancel, under appropriate circumstances, the accounts of those subscribers who are recurring offenders.